Thursday, February 17, 2011

Racism

I guess that I was really blinded by a sheltered life here in the midwest, I never thought that the KKK or racism in south was really that bad. I knew that there still was some racism but not that much. I guess i'm really surprised and it bothers me that its still here. Its not right for people to be like that to treat other people like shit and to degrade them. I guess it bothers me that I really didn't know about all of what was going on and it scared me to think that even after all those people fought to be rid of the racism that its still here. I think that because we will always have people of different race's and color's we will always have prejudice people in the world. Its not right, but it happens. I do think that this needs to change and i believe that maybe the U.S needs to get it's nose out of afghanistan and Iraq and into it's own soil so that it can change the way we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment